• Discover the heartland
of island Brac.
• Easy cycling through this Dalmatian paradise, with time for swimming and relaxing
in the clear sea.
This program is
available in two grades
• Easy - This one is suitable for anyone who can ride a bike and can manage
a bit of exercise.
• Moderate - We expect participants to be in good shape.
Please contact us and we can point you in the right direction to choose most
convenient grade for you.
• £505 (8 days with 4 day guided cycling)
• We reserve the right to cancel or modify the itinerary
• Tour duration: 8 day / 7 nights
• Group size: min. 6, max. 15
• Activities: 4 days mountain biking
• Experience (difficulty) level - Several days of activity
involving 4-6 hours' per day.
• You don't need to be extremely active but reasonable standard
of fitness will allow you to make the most of activities.
• All the activities in this program are designed with the
beginner in mind.
• It is suitable for anyone who enjoys regular exercise
and is fit enough to undertake paddling, walking or biking
of a few hours in duration with small ascent and mostly
descent. However, you must be aware that most activities
degree of risk, and be prepared for that.
• We'll often be far from civilisation, so your general
health must be good, and able to withstand bad weather
• This tour is lead by one experienced leader who's paddle,
trek or ride with you, sorting out any mechanical problems
or first aid needs and handling all the trip logistics.
If you have any doubts about your suitability, please contact
• This is almost off-road trip and we arrange our routes
to avoid busy roads as far as possible. There is a
just a small part of asphalt sections.
• Some off-road experience is necessary with a
reasonable level of fitness.
• Our base for this activity week is a Sutivan ; small
town of original Dalmatian architecture, located by
of the northern-west coast of Island Brac.
• In this type of vacation, our price is based on twin
share accommodation in standard category. It means
that if you
are travelling alone in group, you will be required
to share with another traveller of the same sex.
• If you don't wish to share, single rooms can usually
be arranged at an extra cost.
• Accommodation is in the private old stone houses in
Sutivan and the rooms are clean and comfortable. In
Dalmatian houses in the centre of the town it is possible
that in some cases you would have to share a bathroom
with another room.
• Also, in offer there are many of others possibility
of choices in different categories, like luxury rooms,
For special wishes, please contact us and we can direct
you to the preferred accommodation.
• Half-board for 7 days (breakfast and dinner)
• in activities days’ picnic lunch, which means a
full board for this program.
• You have all of meals at the small authentic Dalmatian
restaurant Porat, in the centre of Sutivan.
What to bring with you
• small rucksack (20 –35 lit.)
• plastic sport-bottle for water
• sun cream
• good pair of sunglasses
• sport shoes
• comfortable loose clothing
• t-shirt and shorts
• if it's possible: cycling special jerseys, padded
shorts, padded underwear, wind stopper or some warm clothing
• All of the equipment used on our outdoor adventure
trip is high-tech quality because your safety is
• For cycling on off-road we use mountain bike
with front suspension, a mix of Giant, Trek and Garry
Also it's included helmet.
What's included in the price
• 7 nights accommodation in Sutivan as listed in itinerary
• 7 half-board ( picnic lunch in activities days )
as listed in itinerary
• full time services of a group leaders when on a
• all equipment, instruction and supervision from
our fully experienced activity leaders
• all transfers to and from all activities
• all tickets for museums and others entrance fees
as listed in itinerary
• transfers from airport to island Brac and back
• transfer when you are coming, from Supetar ferry
harbour to Sutivan and back when you are leaving
• insurance for activities
The price of your adventure
trip does not include
• flights, travel costs
• activities mentioned as optional are arranged and
paid for locally
• any personal expenses
• tips and gratuities
• travel insurance
• any expenditure of a personal nature